Skip to content
TURKEY BREAST WITH RICE AND VEGETABLES
- 200 g turkey breast
- 100 g sour cream
- 1 cup Parboiled rice Krina
- some butter
- 100 g mixed frozen vegetables (peas, corn)
- Fry the turkey breasts cut in pieces until they become golden, add salt to taste and sour cream.
- Stir and remove from the heat. Cook Parboiled rice Krina in some butter in a separate pan.
- Add a mixture of frozen vegetables (peas, corn), salt to taste, pour 2 cups of boiling water and cover. Cook over low heat until ready.
- Arrange the rice and the meat and pour the sauce on them.
- Serve with cold white wine for a luxurious touch.