STUFFED BELL PEPPERS
- 6-8 bell peppers
- 300 g Pearl rice Krina
- 500 g minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot
Every housewife has its version of this favorite recipe, and here is ours:
- Fry the chopped onion, carrot and garlic in oil.
- Add the minced meat and fry until it turns to crumbs. Add the rice and pour 2 cups of boiling water.
- When the rice becomes tender, sprinkle with black and red pepper, parsley and salt to taste.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture, arrange in a baking dish, pour in a little water and bake in moderate heat for about 40 min.
- Serve with a spoonful of yogurt.