Skip to content
GARDEN BEANS WITH FRIED SAGE LEAVES
- 2 cups of Garden beans Krina
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 200g bacon
- 7-8 fresh sage leaves
- Boil Garden beans Krina. Fry in olive oil, garlic, onion and bacon.
- Add the cooked and drained beans and 2 cups of beans broth.
- Leave it to simmer on low heat until the beans absorb the aromas.
- In a separate pot heat the olive oil and fry the sage for 2-3 seconds.
- Drain them on kitchen paper and salt with sea salt.
- Serve with confidence and chilled white wine.