FRIED RICE WITH EGGS AND VEGETABLES
- 200 g long grain rice Krina
- 1 finely chopped carrot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pepper
- 100 g tofu
- 2 eggs
- 50 g sweet corn Krina
- 50 g of canned green peas Krina
- 20 ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Boil the long grain rice in 400 ml water or broth.
- Fry the carrot, garlic and pepper. Add tofu, cut into cubes. Heat some oil in a wok and fry the eggs, stirring them until they are turned into rags.
- Add the carrot, garlic, pepper, sweet corn Krina, green peas Krina and tofu.
- Add the already cooked rice, soy sauce, cayenne pepper, salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve with soy sauce.
Enjoy your meal!