Skip to content
EMPEROR’S RICE WITH SEAFOOD
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion
- 300 g Emperor’s rice Krina
- 100 ml white wine
- 600 ml chicken broth
- 200 g pre-cooked and cleaned shrimp
- 200 g crab meat
- Fry the chopped onion and rice in 5 tablespoons of butter.
- Add the white wine and allow the rice to absorb the liquid.
- Pour chicken broth, salt, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Leave for 10 minutes with the lid closed.
- Cut the pre-cooked and cleaned shrimp and crab meat.
- Place the seafood on a canape of cooked rice and serve.