Skip to content
BALANCE STUFFED VEGETABLES
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tomato
- 4 peppers
- 1 eggplant
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 carrot
- 400 g of minced meat
- 200 g Balance rice Krina
- 200 g sour cream
- Carve the zucchini, tomato, peppers, eggplant.
- Fry the chopped onion, garlic clove, finely chopped carrot, minced meat in some olive oil.
- Add Balance rice Krina, salt, mint and paprika to taste. Pour 2 cups of boiling water and leave on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Stuff the vegetables with the rice filling and arrange them in a baking dish.
- Chop the carved core of the vegetables finely, mix with sour cream and salt and pour over the stuffed vegetables.
- Bake at moderate heat until ready.