- 350 g wheat Krina
- 150 g white sugar Krina
- 50 g raisins
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1-2 drops of rose water
- ½ tsp cinnamon.
Here’s how to prepare your own Armenian dessert.
- Boil wheat Krina.
- Stir through a strainer or puree 2/3 boiled wheat.
- Add white sugar Krina, raisins and potato starch dissolved in cold water. Whisk until the mixture starts boiling.
- Remove from the heat and season with rose water and cinnamon.
- Pour into cups. Put the cup on a plate, sprinkle with ground walnuts and powdered sugar and serve.